REIIJOCE IN EVERY WAY

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is To Love SomeOne, Than Never To Have Loved At All"

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fever in School


Reii had fever in school yesterday afternoon but she is alright now.
What happened?

HOW DID SHE REALISE SHE WAS UNWELL? - "Dunno...my eyes felt a little painful then I know I had fever. But don't worry Mummy, I am alright now."

THE CURE - "Mama made me Lipton Tea to drink. "

THE PROBABLE CAUSE OF HER FEVER? - "I think is the prata..."(she whispered)

HER CONSIDERATE NATURE - "Mummy, yesterday when I had fever, it was about 445pm. I did not want to call Ah Ku because if he comes it will be near 545pm, then school ends at 6pm. Trouble Ah Ku for what? I can attend class and also sing National Anthem correct?"

This rationalisation shows that she is beyond her years. She is indeed matured. She knows how to care for others. She is considerate.

END OF CONVERSATION - "Ok, Mummy, when do we skype again? Tomorrow at 9pm ok? Remember. Mummy, I love You."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home