REIIJOCE IN EVERY WAY

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is To Love SomeOne, Than Never To Have Loved At All"

Friday, September 01, 2006

Missing My Girl

My Reii had her first shaky tooth pulled out by my mom last week.
To be precise, it happened on 24th August 2006.
She was a brave gal. My mom just had to take it out as she could see the permanent teeth creeping & crowding in.
I sent her an email the following Monday. The email reads........

Dearest Darling Reii,
I am sorry that mummy was not around when you had your first tooth pulled out .
I am sorry that I was not there to hold your hands. To put the gauze in your mouth to stop the bleeding.
Can you keep the tooth for mummy to see please?
Mummy loves you very much.

Its me again,
Mummy


Sigh. Sad. Missing my Girl. My Darling Reii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home