REIIJOCE IN EVERY WAY

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is To Love SomeOne, Than Never To Have Loved At All"

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tears

Brought Reii for her vaccinations on Monday.
She has always been very brave and had hardly cried when given her jabs since she was a baby.
This Monday was different...she knows what a jab is gonna feel like.
She grabbed me and sat on my lap.
Ouch, no. 1 jab on the left and no.2 on the right.
Sob sob, tears came rolling down.
"Mummy, it is so painful".
I kissed her, my little baby.
My baby, my darling, don't cry, it's over, it aint that bad after all huh? (yeh, what if the jab's for mummy huh???)
And she soon stopped too...the remaining evidence of her bravery ....a prominent white plaster on both arms.
My brave warrior, my Joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home