REIIJOCE IN EVERY WAY

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is To Love SomeOne, Than Never To Have Loved At All"

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Exams Over Soonnnnnnnnnn!!!

Yippee !!!!!!! Today marks the last day of exams in school.

Reii has been diligent and revises on her own - aka help from my brother Koony and Sis-in-law Sam. My mum has also been ensuring that Reii is well nourished. Thank you, thank you to all!!!

Reii tells me that she is able to finish her papers and checks them and even had the time to do her eye exercises - "10 times, Mummy, I did the eye exercises 10 times" - she knows I am concerned with her increasing myopia.....

She has reminded me countless times that we will go online tonight. We have not "seen" each other since she needed to study and get to bed early - since last Friday.
We are looking forward to the holidays. What shall we be doing my darling Reii?

Mummy is so happy. I know you are happy. Daddy is happy too.
Soon, soon, soon........

I Love You Baby Reii!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home