REIIJOCE IN EVERY WAY

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is To Love SomeOne, Than Never To Have Loved At All"

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Outdoor Education Day

The Year 7s went to Fairfield Park today to do Outdoor Education.
We did 4 activities: rafting, rock climbing, orienteering and bike riding,

This day had too much to talk about so I'll only write about my favourite part of the day.

Rafting on the Yarra River was the BEST!!! Actually JUMPING into the Yarra was the best.

At the end of our rafting session, I was contemplating to jump into the river or not. So, I asked my friends and the teacher for their opinions. They all dared me to, so I did.

I was fully wet, apart from my face. It was a fun experience, and it was such a warm day. The hard part was getting out of the river bank because there was so much mud.

Everyone was surprised that I did that. The reality is that I DID.

I also got my friend to take a photo of me wet.

It was a fun day, and I will never forget the feeling I had of jumping into the Yarra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home