REIIJOCE IN EVERY WAY

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is To Love SomeOne, Than Never To Have Loved At All"

Monday, April 14, 2008

Yippee!!! Happy Birthday!!








Last year, I flew back to Sg to give Reii a surprise as she turned 7.
This year, the family's all together in Mel to be with her as she turns 8.
Time really flies, it's been so fast? So what was the day like?
Specially cooked brekkie of beans, scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes, packed ham sandwiches for lunch, time of discovery and learning at the Mel Museum and finally settling the tummy with delicious sphagetti, prawns, ribs, chicken strips, fries, ice cream and brownies from TGIF.
"Mummy I am very happy because it is my birthday & Daddy & you are here with me. Also, I can choose to do and eat anything I want."


1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home