REIIJOCE IN EVERY WAY

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is To Love SomeOne, Than Never To Have Loved At All"

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Getting Fit

I started my swimming training at Lilydale Swimming Club with a group of fast swimmers. The people are so friendly and helpful!We even have to be there earlier to do stretches and warm ups. The pool is within a dome, yes, we are training at the Centenary Pool.

Badminton is a game that requires focus, speed and flexibility. My mum thought it would be a great idea for me to learn to play properly and we were fortunate to find a club so very near to our place. The warm up was pretty exhausting, I had to run forward, backwards(i fell on my 3rd week, hitting my head, my coccyx-in fact the coccyx still hurts now as I start my school holidays), run sideways, twisting as we run, legwork, trying to serve properly,hitting the shuttlecock and not missing them!?!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home