REIIJOCE IN EVERY WAY

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is To Love SomeOne, Than Never To Have Loved At All"

Friday, January 16, 2009

To Our Family

Thank you very much for the goodies which arrived early this morning! Reii was awoken immediately to read Didi's note. As I type this, I asked Reii what she wanted to say.

Jie Jie said " The note from Di is like very loving. So Didi thank you too and I miss you. I hope you get well soon. And of course I remember the kick your butt song! Thank you also for the yummy food.I am going to keep the box for my own use."

We will not be opening both tubs - tho it is very tempting - but only till B sees them when he returns tonight. Then we will attack!!!!
Once again, Thank You for sending your love all the way from Singapore!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home